George Hofmann is available for interviews, speeches, or to conduct workshops for groups or coaching for individuals. He is published on PsychCentral, where he writes a blog on aging and mental illness called Getting Older with Bipolar. George also has presented often on how to use meditation to help with mental illness or to better support those with mental illness to chapters of NAMI, DBSA, and many independent organizations and corporations.
Topics of expertise include:
- Using meditation to help manage mental illness
- Living with bipolar disorder
- Supporting loved ones who have mental illness
- Aging and mental illness
- The experience of medication and therapy
- Mental illness and entrepreneurs and business leaders
George is also active in community engagement with peer groups, shelters, and individuals: anyone willing to work responsibly to overcome serious mental illness.
To get in touch, email him at: email@example.com
Join the Facebook Group: Practicing Mental Illness
Visit George's blog on PsychCentral: Getting Older with Bipolar
Connect with George Hofmann on Linkedin